New mag alert!

Lucky is a fabulous magazine out of the states. It was a bit of a bible around the offices of Dolly and B when I was working there and it's finger is firmly on the pulse of the hottest and most lovely shopping finds every month. Some say it was the model for ACP's Shop Till You Drop magazine and sister title Shop for Kids. Well, now it seems Lucky are spreading their wings and branching out into the rapidly growing childrens market to launch Lucky Kids this year with three delicious issues due to hit the newstands in the US in April, September and December. Who can say if copies will make it to our shores with only a small initial print run of 50,000 copies for sale expected on top of the 300,000 that will go out directly to subscribers... I'll surely be doing my best to get my claws on a copy to share with you in April...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...