The nursery that's all lined up

I just love this nursery! The style is so eclectic with a well balanced blend of vintage and modern pieces, but the hook for me is this central aisle-like placement of elements. The feature drop of wallpaper above the cot (which might I just say is pure genius! What a clever and intelligent way to add style without the expense and permanence of papering an entire feature wall!), is perfectly aligned with the rug and cot. It subliminally creates a clear division of spaces within the space, creating a play zone to one side and a utility zone (being the wardrobe) on the other side. I wonder if such care and attention to create order has any effect on the development of the child who uses the room? It'd be interesting to see if this kid grows up to be ordered in their approach to life...



1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...