The perfect teenagers retreat

While I don't have any teenagers myself just yet (cue sigh of relief), I do remember a thing or two about what I wanted when I was one, and this space is pretty much it. The late 60's design Eero Aarnio Bubble Chairs are the centrepiece of the rooms which are divided by a sliding door system that can be slung wide open for social moments and closed up for private study. Genius.
Walk-in robes keep untidiness well hidden, and the loft area creates an additional level of privacy for temperamental teens. Even the grumpiest teenager would have to admit that this is one pretty amazing design... 

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved this as a teenager! So many brilliant features! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...